Websites & Web Apps
Leverage the latest technologies to build a web presence that feels like native mobile...
The web has evolved tremendously over the past ten years, and newer technologies have made it a viable platform for most software. In terms of functionality and user experience, modern browser-based applications compete well with desktop clients and mobile apps.
However, when it comes to deployment, the web shines over other platforms. Since end-users receive code updates immediately when visiting a website, gone are the days of costly, extended installations and rollouts.
While all of this makes web development attractive to businesses, avoiding its pitfalls can often be difficult. Without a solid foundation in the web, even the most seasoned developers can fall victim to these pitfalls, often resulting in failed project delivery goals.
With fifteen plus years of experience, we've overcome many of these pitfalls and acquired the knowledge and skills needed to deliver robust web solutions on time.
As part of our process, and based on our client's needs, we employ a range of modern, industry-standard web development technologies, techniques and best practices:
- Employ best practices for interacting with data sources, such as query optimization, security and Microservices.
- Utilize latest technologies for rendering dynamic data, such as ASP.net Core MVC and React.js.
Responsive Web Design
- Utilize CSS and CSS Frameworks to ensure optimized rendering for all device dimensions and form factors. Read more »
Progressive Web App (PWA)
- An approach to web development that ensures the user experience is reliable, fast and engaging. Read more »
- An audit tool from Google that ensures web pages are optimized for security performance, progressiveness, best practices, accessibility and SEO. Read more »
- We strive for "green" scores for all categories.
Single Page App
- A technique for building websites whose screens render in the browser as opposed to the server. Read more »
- Ensures a richer user experience and helps to decrease bandwidth.
- A Single Page App (see above) with additional server-side rendering. Read more »
- Augments a SPA with improved initial performance and search engine optimization.
- Technologies that provide a graphic display for data, such as charts, graphs and maps.
- Technologies, such as WebSockets and Streaming video, that provide real-time data without having to refresh the page.
Content Delivery Network
- Distributed networks providing fast, reliable delivery of content Read more »
Content Management System
- Simply put, an approach to building solutions that separates data access from the user interface. Read more »
- Ensures better scalability and maintenance.
- Often paired with Microservices.